Friday, March 3, 2017

Across the Board

I did not finish my latest book of short stories. But I have made significant advances across the board. Advances on several stories, on much needed work on our home, some side endeavors including garden planning and we completed all our tax filings for 2016, finding ourselves better off than we expected.

With the tax burden off my mind, a soon to be acquired new pair of glasses (the protective coatings on my old glasses have begun to deteriorate) and some support from my wife to keep to my schedule and all should be good.

I went to a palm reader at the casino. The casino had a variety of fortune tellers free to their constituents for Mardi Gras. She was spot on about several things and accurate on everything else but most of all vary positive and bright. Made me feel I had a lot to be grateful for. Well,… she said my books would sell if I actually finished them. And also that I am a wonderful man.

Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment