Good news. You can now read my latest e-book, “Chuck Hammer and the Invisible Squadron, A Vendetta’s Wage,” for free.
Yes, …but only if you own a Kindle device; an e-ink reader or Kindle Fire.
Kindle has created a ‘Kindle Owner’s Lending Library’ where a device owner can borrow an enrolled book for free with no return date once a month. A fund set aside each month is divided among the corresponding authors per how many times their book was borrowed out of the total number of borrows. Just by borrowing a book you are eligible to post a review.
So make Chuck Hammer your first choice.
An eligible e-book must be exclusive to Kindle. I am not clear as to the exclusivity of printed versions. The FAQ say I am free to promote a printed version but that was not what I understood from the terms and conditions. I may make my first book available also.
And yes we have a new dog. Ike was too much for my brother, or at least for his wife, as they have two toddlers also. Lots of energy and slightly troubled as he didn’t get out of his kennel too much of his first year, now 17 months. He’s being a bad dog, sneaking into the bedroom and jumping up on the bed. He’s just pretending to be sleeping.
Borrow Chuck Hammer today. Just click on the “Prime” button on the sales page.
No comments:
Post a Comment