Yes, “Chuck Hammer and The Invisible Squadron, A Vendetta’s Wage” is still available for free download until Monday midnight January 20. You can click the image in the sidebar for a link to Amazon.
Thanks to the dozens who have downloaded so far. I haven’t checked the numbers today but as of yesterday, after three days, I had twice the number for “Chuck Hammer” than I had when I offered my other book “Struggles” for free. It was the Christmas season when I offered “Struggles” and people were busy so the lower numbers may be expected. On the other hand if you didn’t enjoy the first book you wouldn’t be downloading this one. I also had “Struggles” for free the last two days and many more of you picked that book up too.
Thanks again.
Both books when they were offered hit into the top 5,000 rank with anywhere from +25,000 to 100,000 free books available at any one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment