Monday, July 20, 2015

Author’s Review Page

It’s finally here, what you have all been waiting for. My author’s review page can be found in the links banner above. No longer do you need to wonder, ‘Am I wasting my one free kindle lending library book a month on this author?’ Check out my ratings and save time and grief even if you’re a Kindle Select subscriber.

A bit later than mid-month, as I had promised, but the page is up. Many more author reviews will be coming, and not just on science fiction.

Just prior to that Christmas in July Amazon Prime Day, I received the typical e-mail discount offer on pre-release kindle books that I am afforded as a member of Amazon prime. This offer included the option of choosing one of the titles for free on Amazon Prime Day. I took up the offer. I also looked for free books and found six more. I can only imagine that Kindle authors took advantage of the Amazon Prime Day to offer their work for free. looking to take advantage of a massive crowd of deal seekers.

Look forward to more reviews. I have not been writing every day this month. This is a heavy time of year for me. It was my birthday last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment