I have another story to add to my next book of short stories; “More Struggles”. It just came into my mind, as do all my stories.
“So. Phillip, You’re behind in your goals again aren’t you? Now you think this ‘new story’ stuff should excuse your procrastinations.” you scold.
I understand your pain but the work is still moving forward and that is what is important right now. Moving. It is difficult to build and then keep momentum with our all consuming weekend schedule. Church takes most of our Sunday.
But here are the stories/Chapters as they stand now.
- “A Hunting We Will Go.” Keep the kleenex close.
- “Beyond the Pale” “You did not go there?” Oh yes I did.
- “Natural Law” or “How to Earn Extra Credit”
- “The Charter” Will leave your mouth agape in...
- “Story Time” Cute.
- “The Dream” “I can’t wait for your next book.” you will be saying to yourself.
-
“Wolves” “Didn’t see that coming.” you will huff.
Stories yet to be transcribed:
-
“Life on the Farm”
-
“Partisans of the Blue; The Dauntless Recruits” The first of three.
Stories in the making:
-
“Chuck Hammer Rebooted; Loyalty’s Fertile Soil”
-
“Partisans of the Blue; #2
More on November 1st and a mid-November excerpt unless I
experience a significant disruption in my life. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment