Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

A full moon tonight. Not a common occurrence for this day of what is more common than we all comprehend; our parlance with the world unseen.

The Winter of our, or rather my… something or other.

Winter is coming and it is going to be deep. Is that the right word?

The point being, I was at the farmer’s market Thursday, standing, attending to my business, then in a start spent some moments when no one was around going over my notebooks. Seven years of writing, not a whole lot the last two years, took some review.

This is the Winter, where I either make something out of my writing, or take it in a totally different direction. I different direction does not necessarily mean a cryptic end to my writing, perhaps a change of direction.

Yes, it is November; that write a book in November thing that comes up every year. But I have one Farmer’s market still running until after Thanksgiving. Beside, much of my work is in a really raw state and needs sooo much refinement.

More of hazy apparitions than novels in some cases.

The wherewolfal for just a quick post this month. I would have four blog posts (on four blogs) this month if I had the time and means. Put all the posts together in my head but finding the proper atmosphere and taking time to write and revise just did not materialize. (no ghost writers here)

I need to let a draft lie dead at least five hours before going back over it. If I can make it a three day process I get the best results.

Rising from the grave so to speak.

When I first started blogging an entire post took not much more than an hour.

A major change I hope will make both my wife and I more productive. We are rising significantly earlier and getting to the sleep sooner.

No fear of the sun in this house.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment