Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Understand?

'I don't understand why you don't understand', something I have been saying to my wife quite a bit these days.

I am sure if Abraham Lincoln didn't say the same to some of his early generals in the Civil War, he certainly thought it.

Over the last two years many on both sides of an issue must be saying the same thing about each other.

But I am not referring to people from different perspectives, looking at different information based on their biases. I am referring to an intensity, around people of apparently same mind, taking in the same information, seemingly agreeing with the information, but then one acts contrary to what would appear a logical conclusion; to be in one's best interest.

Enough said. Certainly you can get a sense of the tension one can create. Certainly you can draw from your life experiences.

The general who knows better under a military despot who should know better. Funny how evil always loses and we look back and say, if they had done.... And we don't understand why they didn't understand but for greater powers at work.

Diet, the food industry, pharmaceutical industry and institutions of various standing have all muddied the waters making understanding an impossibility. Yet if a pair should ferret out a common understanding from the quagmire, each may see a completely different path to take. One may comply while the other choses to oppose.

And there may be the crux of it all: comply or oppose. lay down or stand up.

Then there are those who look like they are in opposition but subsist on the status quo. No wonder civilizations fall; even before radio.

Where are "The Dauntless Recruits"?

It will take some greater powers help to get my next book, any book, published in a timely manner, as we scramble day in and day out not even able to keep pace.

But thank you for reading. Just a short blurb to let you know I am still here and making attempts.

Thank you for your prayers, you know who you are and so does God.

Good writing to those interested in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment