With the new business developing, for some reason, my mind is always on my books.
At least with weekday farmer's markets I have time to read from time to time. In time, time will tell.
Makes me wonder if I should be writing instead of farming, but as production planning and harvesting efficiency works itself out I will have more time, at least that is what I thought.
Our local Alderman plagued inspectors upon our home, something I may or may not have more to write about.
I guess extruded polycarbonite over my window for security and privacy is called a flexible plastic covering now. It is seriously rigid.
Something is up and I intend to get to the bottom of it. The weekday markets may have to be over in lieu of more than work on my garage (which repairs I have been working on in conjunction with the city for a year) is not the only work the city has dictated, costing me money in more ways than one. But maybe that was the intent.
My success is a threat to a lot of people. Whether in my faith, my chosen profession as architect, as businessman, writer or gentleman farmer of the noblest of fashion.
Forgive me for daring to dream. Or not. I am willing to take on all challengers.
I believe it strange, the recent slew of serious accidents along our expressway. In my world it is a sign of spiritual disruption on a grand scale. We drive that stretch of road every week.
If God is with me, who can stand against me.
And writing is about creating a world, a believable world. Trials and tribulations tied to wisdom and understanding, a world view that works, creates a serious baseline for any world one may dream to create, whether based on fact or imagined.
Material possessions and objectives are important but hardly on the top of my priority list. People have taken more from me in my life than most any could ever imagine, yet I continue.
At least this blog is generally staying on schedule.
I have a lot building up to write. At some point I will have to stop everything and let it flow.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment