My wife Likes “Samurai Cat” so I like it also. We watch it together.
If my wife isn’t home in the evening I watch the old “Perry Mason” shows
because I do not think she is particularly interested in Perry Mason and I
really enjoy them.
My wife frowns upon anything in black and white.
A lot of good stuff in black and white.
I enjoy private detective stories, whether on the radio or television. They
have a lexicon I find fascinating. They also tend to help others even when it is
not their intent.
Anything with Jack Web holds my interest. He did a whole lot in his career on
both radio and television. There were only 99 episodes of “Dragnet.” How did
that happen? No reruns on broadcast.
I did not like ‘The Who’, but, as I had written before, I like them, really
appreciate their work now.
I watched “The Kids are Alright” a while back and was reminded why back in
the day I did not like ‘The Who.’ To watch Keith Moon play the drums however
delights the soul. He truly was the best. I can think of other images that
delight my soul, lift my spirit.
Creativity, in art and the care we give each other in producing food and
shelter, is the beauty all aspire for and its pursuit is enough to consume
anyone’s life. Let robots do all the rest.
Man and woman should live close to the earth and do real work, not that fake
work.
My wife and I watched “Humans” a show about sentient robots. At one point one
of the characters is instruct to ‘kill everyone at 2pm’ and my wife made us bin
watch from that point on until we finished.
I think it a very good show, mostly.
I really liked that one season wonder “Firefly.” A space western; I mean why
do we need high tech to populate other earth like planets. How are you going to
transport that stuff. You just need the tech to get people there and people who
can build, create, all they need with their own hands.
I enjoy taking analyzing things, particularly the human condition and how
people tell it in movies, history etc. …good parodies.
Good movies are a great joy. “Jaws” is a great one.
So I had my laptop at the farmer’s market yesterday and did some writing
while make some sales. Getting back into production word wise.
I thought of taking a Master Class on writing screen plays. I had an idea for
a movie “WPT the Musical”.
No one has done it yet. I checked on Google.
WPT would be World Poker Tour by the way. The story almost writes itself.
Another something I have written before, I always wanted to work in a place
where everyone suddenly broke out in song and dance wearing top hats and
tails.
October will be a busy month. May be making several trips to Chicago. A big
church event for us though the details sound tentative.
Do not forget the walking sticks.
Thanks for reading. I am writing still.
Almost forgot to get this post out this month though I wrote most of it
yesterday; a long day at the farmer’s markets.
No comments:
Post a Comment