God Bless all you families who have lost a loved one in defense of our nation.
They gave their lives to protect our freedoms.
The religious bigots will be positioning themselves this week to try to drive us out of the neighborhood. Another business has refused to do work on our home, or garage rather. Perhaps I will name those companies later.
Irony is the appropriate word if you still hold hope for our country.
But I am alive and free, just not allowed to handle our personal property as we see fit. Actually, I wish we could handle our personal property as both we and the city sees fit, but contractors are refusing to work on our home.
And it will only get worse if the city does not relent. Yeah, just pile on. Take me to court. Put your stamp of approval on religious discrimination and hate Milwaukee.
Yes when you spread lies and work to defame that is hate, my neighbors who have never spoken to me in twenty-five years.
“We’re watching you!” I hear screamed out.
Bad on me, I guess they do speak to me. Sorry.
One new guy in the neighborhood actually told me to get off the sidewalk and walk in the street as I was taking my dog for a walk.
Bad on me again, but sometimes I wonder about the neighbors I do talk to.
I am such a bad guy.
This is why we are persecuted.
I am looking forward to hearing back from my Alderman on the book I sent him a while back.
Hope springs eternal.
I was up at our north woods property this month. One of my “No Trespassing” was taken out by a shotgun blast.
Don’t tell my wife she won’t let me go up anymore.
I just stopped by for a quick property check and thought; “Man, I didn’t even bring a knife. What was I thinking.” I guess I have been removed from nature for too long.
So I wish I had more time to write. I came up with a doozy of a telling on a drive throughout our great state.
“And we have to wait another month to read it.” Thou protests?
Sorry again. I guess I am just a really bad guy.
But I am alive, and those better than me gave their lives so we all could live. It is a day to be grateful and say “Praise God!”
God Bless America!
Thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment