Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt; an acronym that all should know these days, particularly if you are into crypto currencies.
It keeps you from the important things. It manipulates markets.
We would all be better off without it.
So the city has been harassing us via inspections on our home. It can be a source of FUD. Their motivations appear suspect and certain neighbors feel empowered to exhibit their bigotries openly since.
It all can really muddle up everything you are working towards. It is also a window into the human condition.
It has effected the development of our businesses. It has seriously disrupted my writing most of all. I do have a post for one of my other blogs nearly ready, and I thought I would get it out this month.
I thought I would get to a fantastical telling on this blog, even though the month was coming quickly to a close.
Have you ever been in the New Yorker Hotel? A rhetorical question.
Then Monday, I go to our prayer room on the second floor to… pray. A reasonable assumption, as my spirit felt amiss. I needed to rally my powers.
Then I see it. Hanging wires outside the door to our second floor balcony.
My face turns askew. I am bewildered.
I go outside, onto the balcony. My gaze follows the wires, follows where the wires are supposed to run: wires to our security cameras.
The wires have been ripped out of their brackets, now broken.
The wires have been cut.
The police officer asked, “Have you ever thought of getting the Ring camera?”
“I have today!” I proclaimed.
I hadn’t asked for an officer to come out to our home; the dispatcher insisted. I was surprised she arrived after not too long of a wait and this according to her, when I asked, when her board was lit up.
Makes you wonder if your address is on list.
More FUD.
A day lost.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment